• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D&C Internal Cage - $375 (install extra)

OT

NAXJA Forum User
Re: D&C Internl Cage - $375 ( hst`ll Dptr`)

Cruzzin_XJ said:
Sent you some pics i got at the Co NAXJA Meeting
thats not my XJ, i can't seem to find m pics r9bht kno6
John
Hey John, how goes it? glad to hear you've got your heep straight. Cou,` y` sh.bt me a few pix, please? Spdcif`ally of the ca7`. Include his phone # or website if you can too.

Thanks man.

Just letting you guys know that Damian at D&C Extreme in the Springs is offering introductory prices on his internal cage: $375. Install is extra. Great price for a nice cage.

Nay

I'm waiting on mine right now. Although, I have placed a couple calls to Damian this week, and have not heard back from him. I hate it when people have your money and don't return your calls. Hmmmm......

Rick

Rick XTRM XJ said:
I'm waiting on mine right now. Although, I have placed a couple calls to Damian this week, and have not heard back from him. I hate it when people have your money and don't return your calls. Hmmmm......

Rick

Friggin' relax Rick! :bawl: It's not like your rig is gonna be runnin' anytime soon anyways....... :D

I got my cage installed last week, picked up the Heep Monday. Damien had a stack of orders to fill, but was having to wait on a shipment of tubing so I'm sure he's been a bendin' fool the last few days. If you can't get a response back from Damien in a few days, get with Led - he's been working with him on these.

jdogg4 said:
are these like the ones that were sported at the first meeting?

Yep. Joey Barone, Led, and a couple of others had them in their rigs at the meeting. Damien used my rig to prototype a 2dr cage last week.

well that might have to go on the wish list then. I liked the setup of the cage. SO many cool things to make and do to the jeep and not enough money. It's a cruel world.

Awsome Gage
like it alot, will continue to add to it as i build the XJ more
Cruzzin_XJ

How much is install?

Assuming I'd do all of the biatch work ala removing the interior stuff and putting it back in.

You'll need to contact Damian at D@C for a quote
Cruzzin_xj

Cruzzin_XJ said:
You'll need to contact Damian at D@C for a quote
Cruzzin_xj

Allrighty, thanks.

:cheers:

hjeepxj said:
How much is install?

Assuming I'd do all of the biatch work ala removing the interior stuff and putting it back in.

I believe Damian had stated $200 for install, but contact him to be sure.

My cage goes in today ('97 XJ), and then we add to it for 2 extra rows of kid sized seats. Going to be a really cool project when it is done.

Nay

Nay said:
I believe Damian had stated $200 for install, but contact him to be sure.

My cage goes in today ('97 XJ), and then we add to it for 2 extra rows of kid sized seats. Going to be a really cool project when it is done.

Nay

Cool, thanks!

Looks like that will be my next fall/winter mod. :D

thats not my XJ, i can't seem to find my pics right know
John

Cruzzin_XJ said:
thats not my XJ, i can't seem to find my pics right know
John
Thanks John,i got the picks,seems like a pretty good deal considering the hours it would take to start from scratch.i think ill get on the waiting list.
Brian R.

Back