• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quadratec Needs Your Jeep! :)

GhostDakota

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys/gals!

We're putting together a list of local XJ owners whom we can contact for use of their Jeep. We'd be using the Jeeps for photo shoots here at Quadratec, and possibly on location (beach, mountains, etc.). The photos would be used for our website and/or the catalog (even catalog cover shots!).

Please e-mail the following information to my e-mail address: [email protected] with the Subject of: Local Jeep Cherokee

Your info...
Owners full name:
Address:
E-mail address:
Best contact phone #:

Jeep info...
Year:
Color:
Modifications that Quadratec sells:

Please also include 2 photos - One front 3/4 view and one rear 3/4 view.

We are ONLY accepting local XJ's (within 1-2 hours max). The XJ must be a LIGHT color. If you have a black, dark blue, dark green, dark red, etc., I'm sorry but we cannot use your XJ. We're looking for bright red, silver, white, yellow, bright blue, bright green, gold, etc. We also are requesting the XJ to be photogenic. Lots of trail damage, dents, chips, bad paint, stickers, etc., won't be accepted. In short, we need mall wheelers for these photoshoots. Nothing against you guys who wheel and abuse your XJ's like I do. :p This is just what is preferred for the product/cover shots.

Thanks so much! :rof:

Would this color be acceptable?

wwinchinstalled002.jpg

Brianna: Sorry. In order to make a black Jeep look good in a studio photo, you need to turn it some other color than black lol :p

Overland: Ehhh, it's borderline. Send in your information anyway. At least we'll have it on file if we need to contact you.

I can't edit the original post but you need to be within 1-2 hours of West Chester, PA 19380. If you live a little further and have a very nice Cherokee and don't mind the drive, you can send your info as well. Preference will be given to the closest Cherokee's.

so im guessing mine is too far and wayyy too beat...ive added a few more dents to the jeep since you rick haha, i cant wait to see an naxja jeep in q-tec

Ya Jon, just a little dented lol. Mine were bad enough, I can only imagine now.

how about zj's

We're just requesting XJ's at this point. JK, TJ, YJ, CJ, ZJ, etc. will probably be requested later. We have enough of them here to pick and choose from.

*grin* mine has more custom stuff on it, than retail stuff. and, well... those two "small" dents.
348403613_Zs6wY-L.jpg

Pleeeeeeeeease e-mail all the requested info :) I need it at work to keep it on file for future photo shoots and such. Make sure to include everything I listed as we need to know all of what you have installed. Thanks!

GhostDakota said:
Pleeeeeeeeease e-mail all the requested info :) I need it at work to keep it on file for future photo shoots and such. Make sure to include everything I listed as we need to know all of what you have installed. Thanks!

Mounting new tires and rear flares this weekend. I'll send out the email next week.

For those we have received so far, thank you! Just a little additional info:
Bumpers, racks, flares, snorkels, winches, lights, CB antenna mounts, and typically tires/rims must be ones that we sell at Quadratec. Basically anything that you can see on the exterior has to be from Jeep or Quadratec :) If you aren't sure, do a search for them here:
http://www.quadratec.com/default_cherokee.php?globv=Cherokee

Thanks again everyone! :)

Hammered said:
that counts me out... man I love Q tec

Good luck finding some guy that fits all of that criteria

There are tons out there. We use 'em all the time :) I'd just like to have more to add to the list. I figured I'd give other locals a chance to get their Jeep in the catalog or on the web.

We can't put a cover photo together, for example, if the Jeep has tires or bumpers we don't sell, ya know? We always get calls "What bumper, tires, rims, flares are on that Jeep?"

Anywho, again, I really appreciate all those who are sending in their info. We may/may not contact you, but we'll keep it on file for when/if we need your Jeep :)

Back