• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brown Dog Offroad

cody4359

NAXJA Forum User
i am more than pleased with the customer service these guys gave me. bought a mj with the 97+ conversion, been figuring out what the po slapped together. anyways ordered their super header engine brackets and mounts. driver bracket was close, passanger was way off (block missing threaded bosses, not brackets fault) a few email later and i gave them the motor casting number. they found that i had a 99 wj motor, not the xj. they offered to make custom brackets for this swap (only the 3rd set they have made), and will be shipping them out friday with the new hardware. they said whenever i get a chance to ship back the xj brackets to them. now thats outstanding customer service that so many businesses are lacking these days. i will definatley continue buying their product for future projects

Installed my mounts yesterday, They are great! The passenger side mount took 3 times longer than the drivers side mount! :eek:

I've had these for a couple of years now.Great product and company.You'll be very happy

and they look and work way better than this:
2011-11-12_16-36-47_459.jpg

atleast you changed it out...... but forgot to put the bolt in :roflmao:

Notice the hand? That pic was mid replacement, if not there would be a dent in my hood from the inside! :eek:

Hey you got some little guy in there holding that motor down for you?Just go down an buy a bolt and let that little guy out of there.You BULLY.:)

Hey you got some little guy in there holding that motor down for you?Just go down an buy a bolt and let that little guy out of there.You BULLY.:)

:roflmao:

I love my Brown Dog mounts, fast shipping and got a good forum discount on them.

Delighted to hear it. Thank you and all our other customers for the wonderful feedback. We appreciate hearing both suggestions and attaboys. You keep us motivated!!

Back