• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SOCAL MEET AND GREET

itscheesey

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
So since Covid restrictions are beginning to be lifted I say we plan a meet and greet. I'm thinking somewhere that has indoor dinning and a decent size parking lot. Between LA and San Diego. We can all get together and say hi. Hopefully breathe some life back into this club. I'm open to suggestions. I know there's a Lamp Post pizza in Irvine. Just throwing out there. I'm thinking the 3rd weekend of the month on a Saturday.

Don't forget Fuddruckers.

Then of course there's Imperial Showgirls on woodland drive in Anaheim. I don't know about their wings; but the thighs on the other hand...

Dang it, of course I actually have plans on the 24th. But I will try and keep an eye on this, if plans wrap up early enough maybe I'll show up. I and three other Jeepers were just at our recently revived third Monday gathering in San Diego

I think I can do May 1st... And knowing that Al is abandoning our chapter, I can really try and make it. Figure out where, and I'll do my best

Back