• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BADLANDS CAMPING JUNE 20TH WEEKEND

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
Summers is out of electric sites and ill be darned if I have ac and not use it, so I will be staying at attica family campground.

yes I have a generator but it's loud and I don't want to pi$$ off the tent campers.

Its still loud, I have extension cords and they said all electric sites are taken.

I already have a spot at Summers. Both places are going to be crowded...it'll be more fun if we're all at the same place.

Pansies.

Last edited:
brian...its official...your a pussy...have to have a/c?

guess you are going to stay sober too?

mac 'me and my crew will be at SUMMERS' gyvr

I have to drive up there with no ac and its gonna be freggin hott. so I guess I am a pussy but I will be a "cool" pussy. Just don't get so drunk friday night that you guys take forever to get to the badlands, I want to get some wheeling in.

I have to drive up there with no ac and its gonna be freggin hott. so I guess I am a pussy but I will be a "cool" pussy. Just don't get so drunk friday night that you guys take forever to get to the badlands, I want to get some wheeling in.

ouch no a/c in the bus while moving?...

guess i never think about that because i only ever see the bus buddies in the wintertime, they dont wheel to the badlands any other time in the bus :)

guess thats something to consider in the bus buying pro/con list...

mac 'going to get a battery powered fan for the tent...to stay cool' gyvr

It will be getting one of those roof mounted rv ac as soon as I have the extra cash.

I am getting a truck camper as soon as the 2 place trailer is paid for!...and that's a truck camper with roof top a/c...

mac 'but still...summers is the place to be' gyvr

Back