• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands June 20TH WEEKEND

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
I will get to Summers Friday around 6 or so, wheel on Saturday. I may or may not stay Saturday night.

Sounds like a plan.. I'am in..

Is summers a camp ground?

Nick

Sounds like a plan.. I'am in..

Is summers a camp ground?

Nick

Ya summers is a campground. Its about 8 miles from the badlands.

I may be down guys! I have a buddy coming home from Iraq in Early july and is itching to wheel his XJ. So, i might not make it but i also have a free pass to the badlands so i might just do both! :D I may have to just ride along because there is no way the XJ is doing orange or pink where i'm sure you will be! Unless of course we can get Rob and a few other green trail warriors to drive up for this! Either way i am climbing that rock face in the quarry!

I think I'm in to. Its my b-day on the 20th so it will be a nice present to myself lol.:jester:

Last edited:
I may be able to drive down for Saturday morning possibly. Heck I haven't even cleaned any of the mud off from last months badlands trip.

actually have to check the master calendar, but the days off calendar shows only having to mark saturday night for thurs/fri/sat nights off...85% in...

mac 'wants to see the bus' gyvr

P 'wants to sleep in the bus...better have my bunk ready' Main

So does Flexd' i don't wanna screw with a tent' XJ! :wave1:

No i'm not sharing a bunk with any of you!

Nice...even macgruber is in.

P 'wants to sleep in the bus...better have my bunk ready' Main

I'm in as long as I can get the 20th off. I will know two weeks before hand.

mac 'i'll sleep in a tent thank you' gyvr

Might be in, nothing else currently planned that weekend. If anyone else is up for it I might even consider driving out early friday morning to wheel then too.

I'm planning on it. Gotta try out the new tires.

Looks like i'm out this time! Got some stuff going on around that time i.e. fathers day.

Back