• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attn young single guys.

Stumpalump

NAXJA Forum User
A least 30 young graduating senior chicks just headed up Danken road to party tonight. Could not have been more than 10 guys with them. If I was young and single and had a Jeep I'd head up. I saw tents and sleeping bags like they were planning an all night graduation party. From the looks of some of the stock vehicles they were in they won't be in too far up Daken from 105.
Man if I was only 3 years younger.....:party:

freerider15 said:
I take it that would be high school students? I know CSU had/is having graduation ceremonies today as well. Me, I'll be out at the bars in old town...:D
Right, High schoolers.when you mentioned the bars it made me think of the only logical argument I have ever herd reguarding lowering the drinking age to 18. It will stop these young kids from sneaking off to who knows where to party.

Stumpalump said:
Right, High schoolers.when you mentioned the bars it made me think of the only logical argument I have ever herd reguarding lowering the drinking age to 18. It will stop these young kids from sneaking off to who knows where to party.

I don't understand the disparity there.

At 18, you can:
Buy a rifle or shotgun.
Enter into a legally binding contract.
Get a credit card
Buy a house
Enter into a lease
Vote
And other things I'm forgetting.

You have to wait until you're 21 to:
Drink legally
Buy a sidearm.

Yet, you can still be issued a sidearm (and a machine gun!) if you enlist, even though you still can't drink. I just don't get it...

Make it all 18 or all 21 - let's get some of this nonsense out of the way.

Dangit!! If only I had seen this sooner =[

I wanna go wheelin this week. Anyone up for it? Or can tell me some good easy places for me?? I live right above Colorado Springs.

Saturday night, traveling S on I-25, at about Hwy 7, I saw a long limo pulled over with state patrol behind them.
About 20 dressed up and ready-to-party teens were lined up alongside the road - all looking downcast.
I could only guess about the goodies that the trooper found. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
XJNOOB93 said:
Dangit!! If only I had seen this sooner =[

I wanna go wheelin this week. Anyone up for it? Or can tell me some good easy places for me?? I live right above Colorado Springs.
You can run Danken rd anytime even alone and be OK. Call me if you go and I'll allways do it if I'm in town. I wheel in Franktown in the evenings and it's great to test and flex. Eagal rock is open and we snow bashed the long rought back behind Saran wrap by Eagle rock yesterday so thats all open if your built and have a buddy or two. Go to trail damage .com or call me when you want to run because all I do this time of year is wheel. Easy, medium, hard... it's all good to me! Slaughter house is another easy one that you can do anytime and make it easy or medium. Even alone Danken and Slaughterhouse are safe to run on the weekends alone because there is allways folks up there. Post up if you do and maybe you can find a club member ready to roll like me.
Colorado 4x4 .org has a staging section that you can find whos running what and when.

Back