• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brandon AKA the Knife

95steel

NAXJA Forum User
This was passed on to me from Brooke from Ride Motorsports....

Everyone please read and repost this. Many of you might not know but Brandon Gillen/Anarchy Offroad owner and operator was in a bad sking accident at solitude yesterday and broke his neck. He was life flighted up to the university. He was in surgery for 4 hrs last night. I have not heard the details yet. I am just asking everyone to keep Brandon in your prayers and pray for the best. I will keep everyone updated as i hear more. So please repost this and pass this along and keep him in your prayers. Thank you so much!

I spoke with him last night after surgery and he definitely needs everyones support, thoughts, prayers right now. If there are any messages anyone would like to get to him, let me know I will print them off and take them to him. Thank you~Brooke

I guess the Dr says he has a 10-15% chance of walking again.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=549512&highlight=brandon

Good guy, bad break. Keep him in your prayers or thoughts...what ever it is that you do. He is out of ICU, but is facing a long recovery... Leave it to Brandon to make a goal of taking his first step before his birthday in June though!

Back