• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NJ/PA: 89-96 Cherokee: Need Black Front Bumper!!

ColinMoore

NAXJA Forum User
I know a lot of you guys replace your flimsy little stock bumpers with huge hunks of steel, and I am looking to purchase the stock front black bumper that you've taken off. Looking to come and pick it up myself, with two 10 spots in my hand. I'm near Cherry Hill, and am looking to do this kinda asap.

To recap:

Philadelphia/Delaware/Southern New Jersey people:

Sell me your stock front black bumper from a late model Cherokee, I don't need the mounting hardware, just the bumper. End caps aren't necessarily crucial, but would be cool as well.

----------------

Also, if someone in the area has a pneumatic chisel they'd be willing to let me use, I have some rear shock bolts that broke off, and well, you never know :)

If you have something I'm looking for, don't hesitate to email me ([email protected]) or instant message me on AOL: 'GirlsHateColin' is my screen name.

Thanks!

Back