• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wipers

sublime600

NAXJA Forum User
THis might already be a topic but i need to ask because its driving me crazy. When i turn off my wipers they look like they dont go down all the way the passenger side wiper is a couple inches from laying flat. Does anyone else have this problem? or know how to fix it? i tried o push them down but it goes right back. is it just supposed to be like that?

uh yeah, if you need to adjust the wipers to match just lift the tab at the bas of the wiper arm and pull it off, position it and push it back down. maybe you dont need the bushings after all?

i needed them, they slapped the side and bottom of the window in the rain and i was going N U T S.

The bushing swap is not hard and well worth it. cheap fix too and gives you inner PEACE.

POSXJGuy said:
uh yeah, if you need to adjust the wipers to match just lift the tab at the bas of the wiper arm and pull it off, position it and push it back down. maybe you dont need the bushings after all?

i needed them, they slapped the side and bottom of the window in the rain and i was going N U T S.

The bushing swap is not hard and well worth it. cheap fix too and gives you inner PEACE.
X2 on that.

My 92 had the same problem along with the wipers "oversweeping" and trying to catch on the windshield trim. 3 new bushings and the problem is gone:D

Back