• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtb: tcase, gears, locker, bumper, roof rack

nickjc13

NAXJA Forum User
i need a np231 tcase out of a cherokee. mine is a 94 so im looking for one right around the same year id like it to not have too many miles on it but ill get what i can take i gues.

i need 4.88 gears for dana 30 front axle for a cherokee
i also need a locker for this axle preferably not a spool

i also need a rear bumper for a cherokee with spare tire carrier and receiver if possible

roof rack for the cherokee with hi-lift mounts, light mounts, and a spare tire carrier if possible also.

if you could pm me that would probably be the quickest way to get in touch with me also prices on your items and decription.

thanks,nick

got a tcase out of an 87 with 100k on it...works perfect...it is the same as what is in a 94

i have a roof rack. its got some threaded rod welded toit that he used as a hi-lift mount. and has 2 light mounts on front.

nickjc13 said:
does it have the 23 spline? can i get pics of it also a price please also your willing to ship?

i can get those pics to you this weekend....where are you in miss? shiping this thing would be a bitch.

256offroad said:
got a tcase out of an 87 with 100k on it...works perfect...it is the same as what is in a 94

Be careful with that... I just pulled a tcase out of my 89 XJ to put it in my 95 and the one out of the 89 is 21 spline and my 95 is 23 spline.

91 and older cases are 21 spline... 92 and up are 23

Back