• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Dana 30 Locker, upgraded steering

highspeed

NAXJA Forum User
Lunch Box type in decent condition if possible, I don't mind replacing springs if I have to. Possibly looking for a 8.25 29 spline locker as well.

Also looking for upgraded steering components, or setup. The thought has crossed my mind to build my own for a fraction of the cost, but I don't have the time.

Thanks in advance.

i have a HD tie rod with 3/4 end dodge tre's that have a jeep taper to fit stock knuckles... tie rod is 1.25 1/4 wall- tre;s are 4 months old no wheeling... draglink is stock with 1 new tre that has a PSC gusset welded at the drag link attachment to stop flex under load... ready to bolt on! 75 shipped from atl?

PM if interested

i have a HD tie rod with 3/4 end dodge tre's that have a jeep taper to fit stock knuckles... tie rod is 1.25 1/4 wall- tre;s are 4 months old no wheeling... draglink is stock with 1 new tre that has a PSC gusset welded at the drag link attachment to stop flex under load... ready to bolt on! 75 shipped from atl?

PM if interested

Clear your inbox!

Back