• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cruise control ?

I doubt it it, but it would have to be done with a PCM re-flash. What are you trying to do?

the idea would be for it to accelerate more than it does. just a thought that I had while using cruise. ive never seen any forum related to such a thought, but it would be neat if it were tuneable.

Afaik each button press is about 2.5mph. If you want to go faster, use the pedal and hit set when you're where you want to be. Any reason you're trying to drive with the wheel rather than the pedal?

Afaik each button press is about 2.5mph. If you want to go faster, use the pedal and hit set when you're where you want to be. Any reason you're trying to drive with the wheel rather than the pedal?

nah, just got me thinking, what determines how much juice this button gives. gets you nowhere quick, im always using the gas pedal haha.

nah, just got me thinking, what determines how much juice this button gives. gets you nowhere quick, im always using the gas pedal haha.

Press the button and hold it. It will accelerate just as if the pedal is pressed (an automatic will down shift to the next lower gear). Release it wen you reach the desired speed.

While there are adjustments on the cruise control module, I don't believe the "increment" is one of them.

There's a centering adjustment - How close to set speed the CC maintains

Low Speed Adjustment - Lowest speed CC will engage

Sensitivity Adjustment - How quickly the servo responds to speed changes.

If I'm falling behind traffic, I just tap twice (or more). Catching up, hold the set until speeds match traffic. Need more, press the pedal/brake. Personally I wouldn't mess with these settings.

Back