• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

EXHAUST HEADER FOR 2000 XJ

And that Y pipe can be bought for about $20 to $25 cheaper elsewhere.

I just posted the first one I found, definitely didnt shop around for the cheapest one

And I will absolutely confirm that 4.0 headers work for other Jeeps. The problem with SOME headers is they have weird bends and it hits the older intake manifolds. The newer rounded intake doesnt make contact like that. Those pacesetter headers fit my friends 03 TJ and on that page it specifically says XJ. I see no reason it wont fit any Jeep with a 4.0. Specifically the pacesetter ones have a block hugger design instead of the ones with crazy loops for the pipes

I just posted the first one I found, definitely didnt shop around for the cheapest one

And I will absolutely confirm that 4.0 headers work for other Jeeps. The problem with SOME headers is they have weird bends and it hits the older intake manifolds. The newer rounded intake doesnt make contact like that. Those pacesetter headers fit my friends 03 TJ and on that page it specifically says XJ. I see no reason it wont fit any Jeep with a 4.0. Specifically the pacesetter ones have a block hugger design instead of the ones with crazy loops for the pipes

Sorry I misspoke, my friend did not buy those headers, he got some ebay headers that looked like the pacesetter ones and the page said they were only meant to fit an XJ but they bolted up directly to his 03 TJ

Back