• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gauge Cluster Bezel

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just to let everyone know the bezel in my gauge cluster is now copper thru green. I bought a 7 buck can of Kameleon Kolors tonight and went to town. It looks frickin awesome! I would highly recommend it. I didnt buy the base kote(step 1) or klear kote(step 3) but it still looks great!

It means that I will refrain from a rude or snide comment and bump this thread to the top so someone else can come along and help you toot that horn of your's.

Fergie

I really would like to hear the rude comment Fergie. Give it up...

Fergie I was just jokin with ya man. Take er easy. Plus I'm only 15, I appreciate the overcrediting though.

Can't wait to meet you Fergie next month here in Colorado. I like your attitude. I hate whiners. :cry:

Am I gettin called a whiner? Its not only my Dad that calls me that anymore...... shoot.

I know Im sorry my digital camera is down right now. Its kinda hard to catch the full spectrum of the Kameleon as well but I'll try to get a pic soon here.

I'm just trying to figure out how you fit Beezil in your gauge cluster.

........??? What? How'd I fit......eh?

jeepguy1990 said:
........??? What? How'd I fit......eh?
Bezel - Beezil, get it?
You know, the guy here on Naxja, nice guy, loves everyone, especially those on JU, ...
Nevermind.

kid4lyf said:
I'm just trying to figure out how you fit Beezil in your gauge cluster.

I was thinking the same thing... pics please.

Back