• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Blood on headliner

alexgalexg

NAXJA Forum User
1998 Jeep Xj 4.0
Relax I didnt kill anyone... yet.
I was in my jeep and i saw a mosquito land on the headliner. Naturally i smacked it. I guess I was already a victim of the little bastard because when I did he got blood on my headliner. Not a ton. Just a tiny bit. My interior is mint so I'd like to rid myself of this small stain. Anyone know a way to get it out?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There is also the risk that you are going to create a clean spot. And then you are going to need to clean the entire headliner.

Considering the probable pitfalls and complications I can see this smudge turning into a complete headliner replacement. At least if I were doing it.

If it is the original headliner, leave it alone unless you are ready to replace it.
The twenty year old foam is delicate and will easily fall apart just being touched.

It already happened to my '01.
Headliner replacement isn't too hard, a good Saturday morning project.

I think I'm going to start with just trying to clean it but without much pressure. If the most likely consensus is that the headliner has to be replaced then I dont have anything to loose right?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back