• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Radiator, fan shroud, maybe a/c condenser, PLUS MORE

ghettocruiser

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have these parts near Norristown, West Chester, or Coatesville, PA??

I need a radiator. It doesnt even have to be good. If it leaks, Ide probably take it.

I also need a fan shroud in decent shape. And MAYBE an a/c condenser.

My wife got into a wreck with our 2000 XJ 4.0, and Im trying to get a few odds and ends to patch it up. Dont have a whole lot of dough so if I can avoid buying new Ide love to.

I also need bumper, end caps, header panel, light bezels, grill, driver side fender, and driver side turn signal light. The jeep is that mint green color (not sure of its name). I have a line on some of these parts in her color, but they are in NJ, and seem a bit pricey. Figured Ide see if any local members had something first and spend my money here. Would love it to be the same color as it would save me on painting.

Looking to grab it fairly soon too! If youve got something, let me know!

Justin

You can have this bumper for free.

IMG_4320.JPG

Cool thanks for the pic! Please dont take this as me being too picky...because free is def much appreciated. Is it reasonably straight (hard to see if its tweaked in the pic)? And do you happen to have the brackets and hardware? Is it off the Jeep? If not I can remove no prob.

It needs to be pretty straight because Im using that to make sure the mounting areas are back straight where they need to be. And hardware because the impact shattered all of the "clip nuts", obliterated the brackets and some of the bolts are missing haha.

I might take you up on that... Thanks man...

Justin

I have a fan shroud I think & a e-fan, they are not all the same thru the years so I will check it out when I get home.

Sweet! I think the e-fan is ok. One of the lower tabs is broken, but it has been as long as I can remember haha. Let me know though just in case. The mechanical shroud is demolished though. Thanks!

J.

Ok, got really lucky. Found the header panel with all lights and wiring (newer replacement piece), bumper with painted end caps and fog lights off a limited, driver fender with flare, and the fan shroud. All the parts are the CORRECT color, seem to match pretty well, and are really nice. Got a great deal.

I decided to just get the black grill and headlight surrounds from Q-tec since they're so cheap. And black will look cool haha.

Now all I need is a radiator. Might be able to bend the condenser back into shape. A/C didnt work much to begin with, so if I break it in the process, no real loss. Ill just replace it then.

Thanks!

J.

Ok cool. Let me know how much he wants. I might not mess with the condenser right now. But if the price is right, i might snag it.

Thanks! And thanks for the bumper offer. When I got to the shop that had the parts, I saw how nice the bumper was and had to snag it. I ended up removing the fender and bumper myself, so it drove the price down. The painted end caps look nice.

J.

Ah darn... A little over 2 hours away. I dont know if I could make that trip....but thanks a ton for the offer!

Thought about hitting shorty and daves, but last time i was there, the XJs were a mess.

Has anyone been there fairly recently and noticed some jeeps with reasonable front ends? Where the rad and a/c might be in decent shape. S&D might soak me on the price though.

J.

Still looking for a dead or alive radiator. Thats the only thing left parts wise I need to find.

I would probably take an a/c condenser at this point, as Im not sure this one is leak free anymore. Hard to say since the weather has been too crappy to check.

J.

Ah darn... A little over 2 hours away. I dont know if I could make that trip....but thanks a ton for the offer!

Thought about hitting shorty and daves, but last time i was there, the XJs were a mess.

Has anyone been there fairly recently and noticed some jeeps with reasonable front ends? Where the rad and a/c might be in decent shape. S&D might soak me on the price though.

J.

you cant even get a straight panel or a headlight at shortys.... maybe you can get a piece of carpet that is good there, but the jeeps are laying in the dirt no wheels, garbage....

Agreed. I ended up just grabbing a replacement from Autozone. But I would still like a rad...good or bad if someone has one.

I actually got the jeep back together last night. Looks pretty good. Needs to be messed with a little to get the panel alignment 100%. The aftermarket header panel is kinda junky.

Not sure if anyone would want it...but I have a driver's side fender that is pretty decent. If you have a completely smashed one, or are trimming it, it would be fine. Also the flare to go with it. And the passenger side bumper endcap is still ok I think.... FREE if anyone wants to come get em.

Might post a few pictures in the forum. Dont post much anymore, but I like showing off pictures haha.

J.

Back