• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Late X-mas XJ Parts or Whole

TUFFXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Well after going back and forth I have decided to part out my rig. Here are the main things I know people would like first

D44 Rear 4.88 gears w/OX locker and cable shock mounts relocated even with tube less than 3k miles on the build. $750

D30 Front Non-disco 760x joints 4.88 gears w/OX locker and cable. LC mounts boxed, new ball joints. setup for HD Knuckle to Knuckle Steering (never even wheeled that) incudes the track barmount relo bracket axle side. $750

Balistic steering setup (1.50 DOM .25 wall tube, 7/8 Hime's) $300

4-1 Teralow TC with SYE. Manual 5-speed 23 spline shaft $850

Tom Woods Shaft (AX-15 to D44 length its like 2 inches longer than a front off a auto XJ) $200

3.5 rear Rusty leafs no sag $100
Rocky Road 1.5 inch Shackles (3” tall)
4.5 PORC front coils $50
ACOS $150
ProComp MX6 Front shocks 13.5 collapsed 22 extended (I may be off by an inch or so) $80
From Winch Bumper with tie-ins and steering brace $250
8k champion wench $150
4x 33x12.50 Dunlop tires with black steel rims 4.5 backspace 75-80 tread $350

Now there is a lot of other stuff that isn’t listed or I will sell for 4K cash the whole rig and you can part it out yourself and make some money, or wheel it is a great rig I just don’t wheel anymore and I have to many toys as it is. It was going to go on ebay but I never got around to it. I’m trying to keep it local so please someone realize the deal here and please don’t insult me with counter offers I want to sell this rig I do not NEED to.

Cash or paypal
(paypal buyer pays the fees)

The rig is not parked here that why cant run out a measure things right this second if you have questions I built evrything myself so ask!

Oh and as before some pics are at http://www.rockingaz.com/index_files/Page1422.htm

Its the tan rig

Tell me about that steering setup. I couldn't find enough info on Ballistic's website. What mods would I have to do to accommodate the system on my rig which has stock steering except for drop pitman and adj. trackbar.

By the way, your prices on that front axle and the bumper are awesome. I want an ox so bad, and for the price of an ox I could get the whole axle with the better joints and 4.88s. ugh.

The steering is NOT for the normal setup fellas, to be done right you need to move your bracket on the axle and add a frameside bracket and remove or extend your swaybar mounts. The Knuckles need to be reamed as well as the pitman arm..it is NOT a bolt on kit. As to a T/C skid....uh yah but it isn't one you can use unless you are going to fab up some mounts....this rig is built for rock crawling there isn't much stock or bolt on for most rigs out there. I'm not trying to be a A$$ here but if you don't know what the parts are I listed most likely its beyond what you are going to want for your rig. Really if you have the cash you are best served by getting the axle and steering as a package as I built it to that setup. If you get the axle and steering I will toss in the Trackbar I built and the framside mount and cross support..The Trackbar is made from the same size tube as the steering, at 4.5-5 inch of lift the angles are PERFECT! but it would work fine for anything up to 8 easy

Last edited:
Due to the response I will be putting together an excel sheet for parts and I'll post soon..those that I already responded to still have dibs

Wow, maybe we just caught you on a bad day, but I sense just a wee bit of condesention. I think most of us ARE willing to fab or make drastic mods, we are trying to find out what those mods are. There are a million different variations of steering setups from what is used at the joints (heims, TREs) to OTK, some of which require relocating trackbar mount, some not. I surely didn't say anything about bolt-on. Moving a bracket (grind-off and reweld) and/or reaming knuckles and pitman arm can be done by someone with moderate skill.

Front ACOS, coils, rear leafs, shackles and winch are SOLD pending Cash

Steering w/trackbar: Sale Pending

Last edited:
:sure:
Mdub said:
Wow, maybe we just caught you on a bad day, but I sense just a wee bit of condesention. I think most of us ARE willing to fab or make drastic mods, we are trying to find out what those mods are. There are a million different variations of steering setups from what is used at the joints (heims, TREs) to OTK, some of which require relocating trackbar mount, some not. I surely didn't say anything about bolt-on. Moving a bracket (grind-off and reweld) and/or reaming knuckles and pitman arm can be done by someone with moderate skill.
Nope not a bad day at all my friend but you didnt see some of the PM's

HD Knuckle to Knuckle Steering would all be pretty much the same Mods the only question would be if its OTK or Below. Or if maybe I was running a WJ setup it would be outside the Norm. I've been around long enough to see a trend in the questions. A quick look on Ballistics site would get most of the questions answered and the rest would have been from ...."7/8 heims" i put in the posting but I did spell it wrong so maybe that tweaked everyone up...

Last edited:
Bumper is sold

Still Up

Both Axles
Transfer Case
Tires & Wheels
FRont shocks (also have Bar pin eliminators with them)
Rear DRive shaft

90% or all these parts have less that 3 runs on them I did the build over the summer wheeled a few time and bought my Harley and the rig has been sitting for a year. These are great prices!!! Next stop criags list, I will have everything gone by Jan 29th and the junk man will have the shell.

I also have a (D&G??) Full roll cage in the rig that I will let go for 200 bucks but getting it out might be more fun than its worth

Last edited:
Yup they are.

Looks like it may all be gone this week...come on fellas what scraps I have will go to Brian and you know how well he shares...lol

Last edited:
Well I guess this is it....:rattle: The rig has a Renix 4.0 in it that had great compression on all 6 cylinders, a new 2 core alum Rad (open system), Double Diaphram brake booster (With the custom lines you will need to upgrade) AX-15 Tranny with less than 10k on the rebuild

Engine 600obo
Tranny 300obo
YOU PULL

Rad 80 bucks
Brake booster 50 bucks (almost brand new)

If there are other parts you might need ask and make an offer its going fast

AXLES SOLD

Last edited:
TUFFXJ said:
Yup they are.

Looks like it may all be gone this week...come on fellas what scraps I have will go to Brian and you know how well he shares...lol

mark the axles sold and Ill work out the details to come get em........Ill share the scraps, I always do LOL

rockwerks said:
mark the axles sold and Ill work out the details to come get em........Ill share the scraps, I always do LOL
Thats right your Brian too...was talking about Brian in Tucson the "VP":roflmao:but good to know

if you and harmon make a deal on the axles i may be able to hual them ill be in tucson in a couple weekends with the f350 and dont mind making a trip out to brians house

bigazxj said:
if you and harmon make a deal on the axles i may be able to hual them ill be in tucson in a couple weekends with the f350 and dont mind making a trip out to brians house

That would be sweet! and greatly appreciated! I can just send him a couple of money orders middle of next week.....and Ill have a beer in the snow bank for ya when ya get here......BTW next sunday is my Birthday not a bad present.

Brian

If anyone is getting anything and lives in the mesa area im going up saturday too pick up the springs acos winch, make arangements let me and Matt know and id be more than happy to help a fellowwheeler out!

bigazxj said:

Hmm be careful you might end up with a D30/D35 with 3.55's if Justin gets them...lol J/K

Just let me know whats up

Back