• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Spare XJ D44 Shafts $50

HandBuiltXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have a spare set of XJ D44 shafts I don't need. I would like to get $50 for the pair. I am in Oceanside by the swap meet. I prefer not to have to ship these.

John

If you can hold onto them until friday/Saturday I'll come take those off your hands. My girl is always looking for a reason to make the drive to pismo lol

If MaxxXJ doesn't get these from you I'll take em. I found a pair of twisted shafts in the rear of mine last night.

I'll shoot you a PM with my number, I can pick them up any night this week or on monday.

If you can hold onto them until friday/Saturday I'll come take those off your hands. My girl is always looking for a reason to make the drive to pismo lol

I can hold them for you bud, but I am not near pismo. I am located down in Oceanside, San Diego County, where the 5 and 76 meet.

John

If MaxxXJ doesn't get these from you I'll take em. I found a pair of twisted shafts in the rear of mine last night.

I'll shoot you a PM with my number, I can pick them up any night this week or on monday.

Cool, Maxx has first dibs, so let me hear back from him and I will let you know.

John

Im pretty sure MaxxXJ was. I just texted him to let him know. He messaged me about these yesterday cause my mom live in San Louis Obisbo and he said have her get them. Im sure he will be on here shortly to decide

Back