• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built HP D30

sallys xj

NAXJA Forum User
This is just to gauge interest and won’t be available till OCTOBER.

Specs:

HP D30 out of a 95 XJ
4.88 gears
Lock rite locker
Chromoly Shafts
Solid diff cover
regular fluid changes and newer wheel hubs
Currently running a 3 link set up but all brackets are there for factory sway bar (slight bend due to steering hitting it), and control arms
Built and installed by Andrew and the guys at LETZROLL Offroad
Great Axle handles my 35's with ease both on the track and the trails.

May sell the steering as well...

Price to be determined.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'd be very interested, depending on price. By that time I'll have my medical bills payed off and maybe some cash to spend for my B-day in October party1:... I havent forgotten about your quick discos either, if they still happen to be around at that time I'd like to pick them up as well.

I'd be very interested, depending on price. By that time I'll have my medical bills payed off and maybe some cash to spend for my B-day in October party1:... I havent forgotten about your quick discos either, if they still happen to be around at that time I'd like to pick them up as well.

ok ill keep you posted, once i figure price ill update first post. and yes the discos are still avl

Pics are broke.
work on my end

Is that a Currie steering set up? Looks good. Im interested in that

I think the steering should stay with the front end... and I think it would look good under MY jeep. lol. I'm interested.

Timing is everything. Right now the XJ is the wifes driver. By fall it should be restored to toy status ready for some upgrades.

Dave

Back