• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts lots of XJ parts

AZXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Not gonna ship anything at the moment..

I have a large assortment of used XJ parts, some new or rebuilt..

If you have a request post it here.. I'll be uploading pix and prices as I go through stuff today.

any questions call..
480-600-9174 Dave

I need a transfer case for my 89 XJ. And I need it cheap and FAST! lol No seriously I do though. My t-case is crapping out on me. I apparently was running my Jeep around without an fluid in the t-case. Totally didn't know it at all and for the life of me it wasn't the first thing I checked it was the last. Which I know is rule of thumb #1! But when you can jiggle the front drive shaft by hand A LOT, you kind of skip the fluid part and go straight to the remove the drive shaft and hope that solves the problem for the time being. I also am in need of an electric fan, fan shroud, and maybe some other stuff. I'll wait and see what you have when you post it.

Not sure the 85's hood cable will work for you.. heres some pix..

IMAG0192.jpg

IMAG0191.jpg

I have a manual door missing hardware but the window mech. is there..
also missing main glass.. I think I have another window if need be.. $20 bux for the door..

IMAG0190.jpg

IMAG0189.jpg

The top picture style. Is that piece of glass the same between the two and four door models ?, I thought they weren't. Thanks

Last edited:
I need the black trim and cat whiskers for the passenger side fwd door window. Also, driver and passenger side arm rests. tan preferred but grey works too.

Last edited:
Back