• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Complete 84-96 Wagoneer XJ front panel

offroader461

NAXJA Forum User
Decided to go back to the original look with the MJ and dont want this nice header panel just to sit in the garage. No damage anywhere and all the lenses are in perfect shape. All 4 lights function perfectly as do the marker and turn signals. Comes with the wiring harness attached and a spare set of side markers (hard to find). Original factory maroon/purple in color.

Heres on the truck:
CIMG1137.jpg

Still looks the same and is a DIRECT bolt on to any cherokee/comanche from 84-96 and is plug n play.

Asking $125 OBO....may trade for some parts

call/text 623-628-3330

need hoodvents and some cash?

now to put this on mine what would i need? an 84-96 hood and fenders?

cowl and everything a match?

already have hoodvents on the truck....and you wouldnt need anything to bolt it on...the 84-96 fenders have a flat spot on the top and the 97-01 are rounded...thats the only difference in the appearance of the fenders. Other than that it will bolt up and work fine

actually you dont....there is a bracket in the corner on the 97-01 fender but is not needed to put the later model 84-96 panel on...just the fenders are rounded on the newer xj's compared to the flatter fenders on the older xj's...had '99 fenders and the waggy panel on my 90 XJ before i was able to source the 99 front panel. everything bolted up with no issues

Can you find out for me? It should be around $55 I think. I have a business address for it to go to...

11906 Anderson Mill Rd
Suite B
Austin, TX 78726

Thanks!

I have a friend in Tempe actually, and he'll be driving back here in a week or three. He may come get it, but either way I'll take it. Do you have a paypal? That's the only way I'll do it over the web. If not my friend will likely meet you. I'll PM you with my number.

Last edited:
Psshhhht.... nevermind on that guy on ebay... feedback is barely over 50%, lol... I've never seen a feedback score that low before. LOFL.

*sigh* Like I said bro, I'll take it and maybe have it picked up. Ball's in your court. Peace.

thanks man its already on just figuring out wiring right now.. need to take my plug from my 2000 header and splice it on the 88 harness somehow! Then i am trimming and sending it to desert fab for an alignment and some trac-bar work and then to MVD for registration! yes!

Almost there!

205695_1721174553902_1374450182_31637041_8203882_n.jpg

i plan on wheeling it unpainted then before i leave in july get it painted to match

It looks like the family truckster ! "you think you hate it now , just wait till you drive it"
Just joking , I think it looks f'n sweet

Back