• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Krawler Rear coil over conversion PARTS

61scout80

NAXJA Forum User
I'm calling these parts because i am not certain they are complete. please read my entire ad, i know its long....
WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET
with the exception of my garage floor and back ground items, of course.

The parts are used, have some scratches and some spots of surface rust. Nothing that won't come off with a wire brush in my opinion.​

I came across these by buying someones unfinished project, these parts were all included with but not installed on my new project. It appears they were used at some point, but i'm uncertain of the history. I have no interest in running rear coil overs, leafs are fine by me. so these are up for sale​

i can tell you there are no coil overs, springs or shocks included in the sale. there are also no brake lines. there may even be more stuff missing, i'm not familiar with the parts list for this kit. there is some hardware (nuts&bolts) but there may be some missing. aside from that, from looking at various vendors and rockkrawler.com it appears the major components are here. if there is a glaring omission in the parts please let me know and i'll check for it, but do not assume something you do not see in the pics is included, only items shown in these pics are included.​

finally, here are the pics, first different angles of everything then some close ups of the parts:​

vggz13.jpg

2vl6z41.jpg

k3atdc.jpg

2qn9vgp.jpg

10ftbwi.jpg

kbyaex.jpg

1z3rln5.jpg

245n3o3.jpg

$500.00
located in Maricopa, AZ, about 15-20 minutes south of I10/Chandler blvd. I'm in chandler and gilbert quite often, so i can meet up somewhere to make it more convenient for you. I can also meet someone in Casa Grande if you are coming from the south. I am not interested in shipping at this time.

Here are some vendors selling these kits new. this way you can look to see what they list as included with the kit and you know what you are getting into.​

Back