• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4340 Chromoly Front Axle kit with Yukon Super Joints $559 limited time

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
For a limited time, Till the end of May.

We are offering a huge discount on a Dana 30 (YJ XJ TJ etc) 4340 Chromoly axle kit that is including the strongest ujoint on the market, the Yukon super Joints. This kit includes both inners and outers, for both sides, as well as the Yukon Super Joint kit with grease gun and grease.

Email or call for this limited time deal.

Thank you
Robert
RWK Haus Supply
[email protected]
714-875-2414

wmBlackSuperJoints.jpg

thats crazy cheap. If my primary rig had a 30 and not a 60, I would grab this in a heart beat. I still need to measure my d60 inner shafts one of these days and order shafts and joints ...

don't you need manual hubs to run super joints on the road so the joints do not wear out?

On the hwy is fine. BUT The average daily driver would be pushing it. These do not use a bronze or brass or uberdubian what ever, bushing to allow a wear point (what makes super joints slightly "stronger"). So, they may gall sooner than other designs if they are not maintained / keep very well lubed.

If you drive to the trail or I would estimate less than 500 miles between greasing them, you likely would be fine. But most wont. So, reason for not recommended for daily drivers.

These axles have a 5yr warranty and u-joints have a lifetime, against breakage.

Back