• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Re: SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

I have a xj 44 rear shaft, I don't have a xj 44 so it is useless to me, free to whomever would like it. Pick up at my house in apple valley. There is a slight chance I will be at JV for thanksgiving and can deliver it I go.

I have a xj 44 rear shaft, I don't have a xj 44 so it is useless to me, free to whomever would like it. Pick up at my house in apple valley. There is a slight chance I will be at JV for thanksgiving and can deliver it I go.

Which side? I can pick it up Sat morning on my waybtobgoatfest if that works.

Which side? I can pick it up Sat morning on my waybtobgoatfest if that works.

It's already been claimed, I haven't had a chance to update this. Sorry man

I have a crib in decent shape (one metal bracket needs to be re-attached to the wood frame... should be an easy fix).

Also, a twin bed/frame... no mattress.

Interior trim pieces for my 89, a couple broke during removal. Pick up in apple valley

Few parts I have had laying around. Whatever doesn't get taken will just get thrown away

All parts from my 91 4 door

Air filter box
Battery tray with bolts, do not have top bracket
E brake handle
231 shift lever, with bracket and display dealy bob

I also have a center consol, gray
Front Driver and passenger seat slider brackets
Stock fuel lines, from tank to fuel rail
Leaking power steering pump, with hoses good for core
Windshield washer fluid container

Again, everything from my 91 4 door

Awe damn, my buddy Zak that was checking out your rig needs an ebrake handle. Maybe if it makes it onto a train?

I've got a couple of items that I need outta here. First is a Kobalt tool box that'll fit any mid-size pickup. Great condition with working lock.

th_20140323_155805_zps798e7820.jpg

Next is a Comanche specific SnugTop camper shell for a shortbed. It's in good condition, but the rear window frame has come off. It would be really easy to drill some new holes and install new bolts to secure it. I just never got around to it. And the locking rear window does work.

th_417188_3096538006542_1468194696_n.jpg

Factory 27 spline dana 30 front drive shafts. ~170,000 miles - all original.

These aren't in great shape - but I believe the bearings are still OK, given they have 170K on them. I was keeping them as a spare, but I've since upgraded to 30 spline.

Factory rear drive shaft:

u-joints work, but are loose.

Garrett,

I'll take that transfercase shifter. I'll be at cal's next Saturday.

Ok, I've got a 1" chain and gears from a 94 NP231, I upgraded to the 1.25" chain years ago and these have just been kicking around. Chain is good, gears are good. Free to good home.

Faultyline, I will take the Dana 30 shafts, my buddy just broke a shaft on his TJ. I can pull the unit bearings off and give them to Cal.

I'll send you PM

Awesome! Looking forward to getting them out of my garage! :)

Back