• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Karma Thread

Re: SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

They are all yours!

I'll have to firm up but I may be able to pick up in Irvine on Tuesday afternoon (cue Moody Blues). I'll verify tomorrow when I firm up my schedule.

Several things for free up for grabs:

99 XJ Dana 35 3.55 gears ABS tone rings complete Drum-to-drum good shape, spare 27 spline shafts anyone?
Rear leafs from my 99 Classic up for grabs, good for bastard pack making still have arch and Jeep sat level stock.
set of four stock height XJ 22" extended, shocks (say nascar on them) so they must go real fast right?
XJ Front beam 2WD axle assembly ABS disc-to-disc incl. calipers rotors etc.
99 XJ 2wd AW4 transmission shifts and drives good, (when I get it out of the jeep)
stock rear bumper forest green paint
all the plastic end caps for bumpers front & rear forest green painted, scraped up a bit.
99 XJ Classic all stock suspension freshly removed just last weekend, UCA, LCA, Springs etc.
Rear sway bar with mounts and bushings, perfect for the DD XJ....
All free99 come get it,

WANTED if someone has just laying around:

97-01 factory gas tank skid plate
extended sway bar links or discos for 6" lift
33x12.5x15 kevlar Goodyear mtr for a spare can be worn or have plugs just need a spare for the desert runs that will get me back to civilization..

Good day my XJ Karma friends & thanks for letting me pimp these free99 XJ parts!
RR

Several things for free up for grabs:
WANTED if someone has just laying around:

97-01 factory gas tank skid plate

RR

How do you tell if it's a 97-01 if you have one sitting in garage and can't remember what year it came off of?

How do you tell if it's a 97-01 if you have one sitting in garage and can't remember what year it came off of?

If you post a pic I think id be able to tell but I have been looking on the web for a clear picture of both early & late to compare directly. So far not good luck yet.
RR

Just wanted to post a big thanks to Mudbutt. He FedEx'ed the wrench roll right to my door. Extra karma for that!

dana 35 with the shock mounts cut off. I think the rest of it is all there. I have no idea why I kept this thing.

dana 30 high-pinion with disconnect. Axle shafts have been removed and are probably under piles of other stuff in the garage, otherwise complete, rotor to rotor.

If nobody claims them here, I might put them in the "For Sale" section with a starting price of $-10.

SoCal Karma 2014 Thread

Cleaned out the garage today and I'm tired of tripping over this stuff...it all came off of 2000 XJ

Front bumper with ends Silver, good cond
Rear bumper with ends, silver, fair cond, this may be slightly bent at the mounting holes, as I recall it was a PITA to get off.
Front and back seat belts, gray, dirty but fully functioning
4 stock fender flares, white, minor scratches with mounts.
Pass front and drivers rear stock fender flares. Silver, good condition.
Exhaust headers, cast iron 2 piece, no 02 sensors
2 old Dick Cepeck 8" lights, light rust on chrome housing and missing at least one bulb
Heater/ac control dash panel from a 97 XJ
Small spare tire.

Cleaned out the garage today and I'm tired of tripping over this stuff...it all came off of 2000 XJ

Front bumper with ends Silver, good cond
Rear bumper with ends, silver, fair cond, this may be slightly bent at the mounting holes, as I recall it was a PITA to get off.
Front and back seat belts, gray, dirty but fully functioning
4 stock fender flares, white, minor scratches with mounts.
Pass front and drivers rear stock fender flares. Silver, good condition.
Exhaust headers, cast iron 2 piece, no 02 sensors
2 old Dick Cepeck 8" lights, light rust on chrome housing and missing at least one bulb
Heater/ac control dash panel from a 97 XJ
Small spare tire.

Ill take the flares and the heater/ac panel

One pair of 31x10.5x15 dick cepek crusher tires. See ad in fs section for pics and details. In Pasadena come get them.

Jeep Cherokee badges.

2- Cherokee
1- Jeep
1- Laredo
2- 4x4

Located in San Diego.

I could use the two Cherokee badges, please.

David Bricker / SYR - YVR

No problem. I can send them out with the 4 screws for the BBQ.

Want them all or just those two?

If no one else needs them, I could also use the 4x4 emblems.

I'll be in the LA Basin until the 3rd week in November, so maybe we can find a parts train.

David Bricker / SYR - YYC

Kenwood KDC-2022

Worked fine when I pulled a few months ago. Has wiring and remote.

I'll take the head unit if you will ship it to me. I will gladly pay for shipping and toss you a few bucks for your time.

Back