• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aoaa september run!

Rock2pus

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Tim (Skorpyo) got the ball rolling with this some time back.....
Prepping for Moab makes that impossible for me..
.....hello? Anyone?
You can't complain if you don't commit. It's not that hard.

I have it on good word that Brian (Tow Hook) is getting a group together for Sunday the 23rd, camping Saturday night. I don't see why others could also do Saturday if they desire as well, but as I just won't be able to do it I'm trying to stay hands off. Perhaps a posting on our fb page could help too.
Rich

i hope some nac ppl can make it. as of right now , it looks like we have a blue level group right now. things many change if we get more. you can now fill out your waver in the office, on a ipad so you don't have to keep redoing it on paper,or on line. but get there early the lines are getting longer to get signed up. not r/c long yet. lol

Depending on how work goes, I might be up for this.

Looks like folks will be there Sunday the 23rd, which I know won't work for you, Jordan, but I see no reason to not try to do a Saturday run as well? There is interest, and some can do Saturday and maybe 1/2 day Sunday, what have you. Gives a chance for folks to meet up.
No way can I do anything. I'm jammed up to the moon getting ready for Moab. My rig needs a thorough brake job and a cage, which I am just starting now. In addition to service for the tow rig and giving the trailer a good going over too.
Rich

Looks like I'm out. My daughter has soccer games both days that weekend.

Oh well, hopefully we can get another trail run in before it gets too cold.

So are we still fielding a group for this?

I wish I could, Rob. I've really been itching to get out. I even fixed everything on the Jeep so it's ready to go.

Unfortunately I have too many kids ... and they are all involved in stuff.

the wife has been sick, an I got it 2 :( so we will try again another time. aoaa is open if anyone else wants to go. sorry for the late notice

No problem, plenty of stuff to do around the house anyway.

Come to think of it, we've not heard form Tim (Skorpyo) - any thoughts, Tim?

Last edited:
Back