• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2.1 Sluggo

Man I haven't been there in years... pulled the NV4500 for my current J10 build out of Ingersons (used to be down the street from Daves, looks like they are darn near shut down, if not completely shut down now) back in 2014.

How's the 2.1td? I have heard they are, uh, extremely unmotivated. Allegedly you can get parts from some Winnebago dealership in the midwest as some older RVs they made used the same Renault 2.1td. I am not sure how old that info is and/or whether the parts are all gone now however.

Eh, the 2.1 is OK, this one is turned up a bit, a lot of anticipating goes on but that's wheeling anyway. On full boil its fine; although generating serious wheel speed isn't its forte but it's not really my style anyway. The Winnebago parts deal is still a viable option and I've talked to the parts guy over there. Nice guy; I forget his name off the top of my head. They have a good handful of spares, some used. I keep my eyes out for the rogue Cherokee or Lesharo with the 2.1 in it. I missed a nice Jeep in Ri a couple months ago for pretty cheep, running, driving.. I found a Lesharo in NY last week. Parts are out there if your willing to take a ride.

Back