• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

volunteers needed for Cantina for the Con - NAXJA Cornhole booth

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hi there,

Cantina is weekend of July 4th, who wants to volunteer to help with a NAXJA booth were we have corn hole setup ? We plan to have a NAXJA booth/area for cornhole.

Its more than just corn hole, I might also need help with the Raffle as well but I think we have the raffle mostly covered , live bands, 4 full bars, ice cream truck, 20+ vendor booths, and if you are a volunteer you get to stay for free !

We specifically need help July 2nd, but if you are a volunteer you can camp the weekend for free.

-Jonathan

Last edited:
I will not be able to attend this year. Family get together that weekend.

Any takers? I would imagine we need at least 2-3 guys if not more so people can rotate throughout the day.

Alan and I will be putting on the Cantina raffle so we cant manage corn hole.

We can help! We were planning to go for weekend.

OK that would be awesome, can you PM me your name and number and ill call you about Cantina.

Cantina is going to be super rad, a bunch of lives bands, 4 bars, Robbs Resort is totally awesome, volunteers camp for free, vendors will pay 200$ to camp for the weekend.

We got 5 NAXJA volunteers so far (including wives) , and 10 el dorado Jeep herders helping us with our NAXJA corn hole booth and also helping me out with the Cantina raffle.

Thanks Chipper Ross !

Back