• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Currie Front Anti Rock sway bar setup for Cherokee / Comanche

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Removed from jeepspeed project.
300$

Complete. Little bit of surface rust.

Email me for picture if needed.

Located in So Cali (Yorba Linda CA).

Robert
[email protected]

picture.

antirockxj.jpg

SOLD.....

Sold.

I assume not to me since all your pm said was sold, or did you mean sold to me & your a man of few words?

I assume not to me since all your pm said was sold, or did you mean sold to me & your a man of few words?

If you were the one that Paypaled me the $ for it, then it was sold to you. If not than not to you...

Ok I'm going to say your a faking idiot. A dispute threw PayPal before ur dumbshit self even ask someone that actually knows or u call....

Ok I'm going to say your a faking idiot. A dispute threw PayPal before ur dumbshit self even ask someone that actually knows or u call....

Yea, because if it is wrong I don't want to be out money to a guy that can't even get his shipping department out in time and treats customers like this.

As soon as I verify that the install is able to be completed I will withdraw my claim. But I'm near 45 days and don't want to be screwed.

Such awful customer service, unreal.

This was a private party sale as you can tell in the description it had nothing to do with any company and I am sorry that you took 45 days to try to install it and then could not Install it correctly. It is 100% as described

Dude. Look at where this is listed.....

Oh and because you can't figure out how to install it.

And you don't know how to call.

Now you want to be a d1ck and say now you're just going to make me wait till the max time you can.

All because you can't install something you bought, and you don't have a phone I guess...

He did the right thing and removed the hold/dispute. Still sucks for me though, as Paypal holds that over my head for many company options for a year.

Use a separate paypal account for personal business?

They wont let you. You only get one per "name". And even companys are registered with a indv name. Like on here. I have been told its really not "by the rules" to allow someone to have two names.

Back