• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T&T Customs XJ Unibody Stiffeners

Thayer

NAXJA Member #1255
I bought them awhile ago and never had time to get them installed. Now I definitely can't put anymore time or $ into my XJ, so my loss is your gain. I'm willing to let them go for $100. Pickup from Philadelphia, PA or pay the real cost of shipping.

I'll try to add a picture of the actual stiffeners for sale in a few days. I painted the inside of the stiffeners (side not visible after they're installed) with some primer because I was worried of them rusting from the inside out after being welded, but they are otherwise brand new and spotless.

Here they are described on the T&T website:
http://www.tntcustoms.com/webV5/xjstiffeners.asp

Thanks for everybody's interest. To be fair, TX has 1st dibs, JMO 2nd, and uncc 3rd. I'll contact everybody in that order depending on who follows through with the purchase.

01-10-2008 23:04 uncc civilengineer
01-10-2008 22:53 JMO4yaXJ
01-10-2008 22:30 TXRIVERRAT

To be really fair... actually sell it to somone who's a paying member supporting the classified section.... not leaches looking for cheap parts.. that are just too cheap to pony up some $$ to help support the site...

Sorry rant over...

uncc civilengineer said:
To be really fair... actually sell it to somone who's a paying member supporting the classified section.... not leaches looking for cheap parts.. that are just too cheap to pony up some $$ to help support the site...

Sorry rant over...

:thumbup::05of5:

uncc civilengineer said:

Sorry rant over...
Good point! I already promised TX, so I'll uphold my word on that, but if he falls though, UNCC is next in line. Sorry JM.

Back