• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tow front stock cherokee seats 1999 sport

aparke4

NAXJA Forum User
cloth with charcoal grey material... just seats not brackets great shape must sell make offer for both - 100 dollars?? can ship i guess on buyers expense must get rid of em! in atlanta for local pickup if not sold in a few days they are going on ebay

Are they for the 2 Dr or 4Dr? I need just the drivers seat for a 2Dr model it must be the type that folds down in order to access the rear seat. I might buy both if they would work.

Re: two front stock cherokee seats 1999 sport - no sliders

they are from my 1999 4 door sport... they lean back but sit upright... i dunno how much room you would have to slip by but if you slide the seat up it might work where are you located?

Most likely would not work for me then, but thanks anyway. I am in Lexington KY but travel to FL quite often. Most likely to be that way around Thanksgiving. I'm sure that shipping would make them cost too much anyway.

Back