• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

the weekend went very well indeed :)

5spd_xj

<<the good ol days
NAXJA Member
here's the XJ with its new look...what do ya'll think of her??? i'm very happy with how it turned out. don't feel any vibes at all, so i guess i'll just hold off on installing the TCase drop kit for now. It's a Rusty's 3" kit with full leaf packs, and 31x10.50 Truxus M/Ts on the stock wheels painted black. Also, JKS quicker swaybar discos, and rear swaybar removed.

100_4133-1.jpg

100_4135-1.jpg
not exactly sure on how to post more than one pic in a post, so...

mmhmmm

100_4136.jpg

couple more

100_4138-1.jpg

last

100_4137-1.jpg

thanks, I'm wicked happy with that amount of flex considering its a 3" and not like 4.5 or whatever. It doesn't ride bad at all either, which is nice...it snowed a bit last night, and it's true what people say, these tires are awesome in snow

Says jks discos up there buddy

i went through a construction site and got it a bit muddy yesterday, but yeah hopefullly this sunday it'll get wheeled a bit up north...

anyone got suggestions for the next mods????

nope i don't know the percent...the jeeps originally from california, only been here for 2 years or so...its the factory privacy glass. i don't know, but maybe you could find the specs online someplace that may tell you the percent?? but yeah i was thinking armor too...i might try and make the rock rails myself, they're pretty basic. and i'm going to be picking up some front tow hooks soon, then a rear hook or d ring for the hitch.... any other suggestions? thanks again for the comments :)

looks good, nice gang signs in the second pic 2 lol

haha yea that would be eric thinking hes a gangsta apparently...

i have a couple on my phone but as of right now none on the camera or computer...it looks really good, i'll try and take a couple pics after school and post them for ya. the front sits a little higher, because they're the 180lb springs instead of 150, which is nice because i do plan on getting a bumper and eventually a winch...once those are on it will probably level out.

here ya go :)
100_4146.jpg

100_4147.jpg

ZacSquatch said:
Says jks discos up there buddy

Might say it...doesn't mean they are disconnected, thanks for the sarcasm. To me the passenger side wheel isn't tucked enough to verify they are disconnected, and I wasn't looking for a reply from you, kthx.

Back