• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 44 axle housing

Rob D

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I am selling my old d44 front housing. It is a full TnT trussed, F150 housing narrowed to accept TJ Rubicon inner shafts. I am selling the housing, the 4340 inner shafts /Spicer u-joints and a RuffStuff cover. I'm asking $400. I can include a set of GM knuckles that need cleaned and ball joints. Only the driver's side is flattopped though. I'll even throw in the set of 4.88 gears I was running in it. I went to full width to gain turning room for my 37" tires. I can email pic's if interested.

The way I had it set up was with the GM small spindle and the ford hubs for 5x5.5 lug pattern. It was right around 62" to 63" wms with this set up. I had 1.25" adapters on the rear XJ d44 to match it's width. I'm not sure (you probably know more than I do about this) but you may be able to mount the stock d30/d44 knuckles and unit bearings, ect., to get a stock Rubicon width front end with the 5x4.5 lug pattern.

Back