• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Everyone's booked or they want a small fortune to rent a trailer for a week. Does anybody know how hard it is to get a title for a used trailer in Illinois? Seems like more than half of the stuff I look doesn't have a title.

Everyone's booked or they want a small fortune to rent a trailer for a week. Does anybody know how hard it is to get a title for a used trailer in Illinois? Seems like more than half of the stuff I look doesn't have a title.
It's a steaming pain in the ass.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Liquid lunch at Robies...

Wearing shorts...

mac ‘that’s your dream spot to eat on vacation too?’ gyvr

Anyone in here have access to car dealers book values? I might try to buy a 90 Chevy 1500 stepside with 77k on it from someone and trying to figure a value. Nada guides only goes to 92 and puts the value for that year with that mikes at 2500 private party. Kbb has it around that but I know in the past their numbers have been on the high side. I was think about offering 2,000 to 2,250. It has t ran or been drive. For a year or so. Wish I could afford the 50 ford f1 sitting beside it or the 31 model a truck.

If this wasn’t someone I know, that would be the plan. Not even sure he will sale, it is one of these situations if he is 88 years old who wants to sell but doesn’t.

Is it 2 or 4wd? What's the condition and rust situation etc?

2wd and visually rust free, haven’t been able to look underneath but was probably always garage kept. Before I actually give him an offer I will get on the ground and look underneath. He drove it some up until sometime last year. I’m not worried about anything other then brakes. Battery has been on a maintainer. Interior is peferfect.

Last edited:
If you really like and want that truck offer $700, then go up to what You are willing to spend. That truck is only worth what someone will give for it, doesnt have a book value as its in the inbetween years, not a clasic and not a modern-day'ish. I myself would offer 300, but I dont trust people and bet the transmission is junk along with needing all brake lines and a water pump.

cfba7f44d623dc3c74c02a662a3ccc05.heic

Finally made up my mind

mac ‘more parts’ gyvr

Back