• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello, Introducing myself

xj88superjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all, I'm an active member over at JeepsUnlimited, and always run across great info from this forum whenever I research anything, so I figured I would broaden my horizons, and join this great site too. I have an 88 Limited that is in great shape with a LOT of personality and a LOT of gremlins, and she's awesome... Here's a pic. I haven't set up my sig yet.

l_a285082d96dd52bee09bd93ec8c5f1f8.jpg

LOL! You guys sound like you've been there a time or two... LOL! I gotta admit, a couple of really knowledgable guys over there have helped me out with stuff. I'll have to hang around here for a while since I have already found alot of great advice in your forums, and it seems to be the XJ place to be! They have a bulliten up over there now that users who go off topic with nonsense will be banned because they want to make the site better, and more respected. (that's not an exact quote) But sounds like you guys wouldn't care anyway! :D

Oh Yeah, thanks for the compliments on the XJ. My goal is a complete resto, and a 2" OME lift.

Last edited:
xj88superjeep said:
LOL! You guys sound like you've been there a time or two... LOL! I gotta admit, a couple of really knowledgable guys over there have helped me out with stuff. I'll have to hang around here for a while since I have already found alot of great advice in your forums, and it seems to be the XJ place to be! They have a bulliten up over there now that users who go off topic with nonsense will be banned because they want to make the site better, and more respected. (that's not an exact quote) But sounds like you guys wouldn't care anyway! :D

Oh Yeah, thanks for the compliments on the XJ. My goal is a complete resto, and a 2" OME lift.

They already banned me at this one, but try www.JUOT.net. It's kind of a relocated JU.

xj88superjeep said:
LOL! You guys sound like you've been there a time or two... LOL! I gotta admit, a couple of really knowledgable guys over there have helped me out with stuff.

Welcome aboard.
You'll find that the people who helped you out the most on JU are probably also members here, they just wont admit to it.

IXNAYXJ said:
JU is kind of like a parking lot full of severely down-syndrome childran who've all drunk a bottle of Nyquil.

I keed, I keed. :D

But JU does suck.

-----Matt-----

This from someone who can NOT spell children.:huh:Oh maybe it was pig latin, like his name.

Back