• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just introducing myself...

w0mps

NAXJA Forum User
I have been reading this forum for about 4 years and never really contributed much, but certainly learned alot from all of you guys. I'm Andrew, I live in Edison, NJ. I drive a new Jeep every 6 months, but the current one will be sticking around for awhile. It's a 99XJ, skyjacker lift; roughly (I use the term literally) 6.5" of lift. Sitting on 32" BFG Mall Terrains. Under the hood there is the 4.0L HO, Banks header, Airaid intake, 24lb injectors and an optima redtop. Also have a Flowmaster 50 series, Swaybar Disco's, Slip Yoke Eliminator and a Auburn locker inside the 8.25. I know a couple of you guys locally... John (lobsterdmb) and Matt (egon) and looking to meet many more. :clap:

l_04d60ed0e12cd1d14488d683bdfa323f.jpg

l_010338d31040fdf02f675b4bc3bd7713.jpg

lobsterdmb said:
maybe some day i will actually see him wheel a jeep he owns.... coming to NAC-fest?
:anon:

I gotta find me a transfer case skid and I'm there... 90% so far! How ya been Johnny??

Back