• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New website is up!

decided to go another way with that?

nice tech page :D

Thanks XJ Ranger - I'll make sure to give you props for that page - as soon as I learn how to edit it! It is definently one of the best tech pages I have seen.
As far as the photo section - I'm an XJ guy man, I can appreciate any of them, sporting anyones parts, granted, that would suck if someone emails me about "that" bumper (that I didn't make)!!! I dont care - send'em to me, and I'll post them! Especially if it has my parts on them!

"10% discount for NAXJA members"

Kudos on demonstrating why it pays to become a paying member!

:wave:

I've bashed thast 1/8" plate pretty damn hard, and you cant even see a dent - if you run your hand across it, you can feel a slight dent, but that about it, and I got it from hauling ass through some 3' deep grass in my buddies field - turns out theres a huge boulder out in the middle of no where!
I cought so much air that my roof has a permenent dent in it from my buddies head! Bent my axle housing, dented my skid plate, and destroyed my steering - this is how my steering kit came about. The dimpling process really helps stiffen this thing up.

Break them, then try to figure out how to make them better - it's a big cycle - My old lady is starting to get pissed, I broke the last 3 weekends in a row, and have been driving her Grand to work all week, I just dont have the time to fix it during the week!

I think I'm taking the XJ off the road for a while, get it ready to go to Nacfest, and do some stuff that I've been putting off:
Cage, possible chop top (dont know if I'll have time) 9" & 44 swap, rear bumper, and maybe some 36's?

Last edited:
Back