• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Florida Jeepers Association

yellowxj

NAXJA Forum User
We had our 2nd annual Spring Scramble this weekend...a nice low stress way for all the jeepers to get together regardless of club affiliation...its great...no politics, or club rules to get in the way...just great jeep fellowship and some good florida trail riding...and there were so many xj's there that many cj/yj/tj owners took notice...lots of fun

Saturday trail ride...guided by gator4x4...excellent time

after intense guilt tripping michelle wheeled her "new" xj.

finding a place to flex the heep in a sand pit

I still dont know who left their jeep at home...the big ford was fun to watch though
and last but not least, my hatch decided to seperate during some hard pit riding, it was already cracked bad, guess it comes off now. Click on the pic to make that one big...if you want...

where can I host a little video of michelle blasting through a mud puddle?

It was a great weekend.. A lot of trail riding and fun good pit ride on friday and a very fun night ride to lost creek with Gater 4x4 (although no pics)

I think YellowXJ even spent some time at the front of the camp ;)

Here are a few more pics.

playinginthesand1.jpg

Stuckatthepit22.jpg

Stuck1.jpg

Brownshorts2.jpg

Stupid trees
100_0921.jpg

P1

It is currently politically and ecologically incorrect to "mud bog" or "root" in wet lands especially in the national forest...BUT a mud puddle is WAY different...fair game for blasting through...P1atinum's pics are on private property and its not a wetland, just silt, sort of, in the bottom of a old mine. They(LEO's) are real touchy about playing in govt wetlands in florida. For the most part.

Damn good weekend of riding though, and a great camp out.

thanks robz95xj for the putfile link too...

Bogging, Rooting, Puddle Jumping.......whatever you call it, there is nothing better in the South.
I own a 4x4 shop in C. FL, and my heep weapon of choice is a 1990 XJ with 60's and 44" Boggers.
I have my own land with plenty of 'puddles'.
PC or not, bogging is hella fun.
A simple brake-light cutout switch can help elude all but the most seasoned 'LEO's here.
Mud bogging is the thing here, and the drain holes in my floorboards are big enough toss empties through!
Chew on that for awhile, suckas!
:cheers:

Last edited:
Back