• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone in NC/VA need a daily driver?

Puma297

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone looking for a dependable daily driver? I bought this car a few months ago and have put a substantial amount of time and money into this car for the purpose of GAS MILEAGE! It is super dependable, comfortable, and most importantly... CHEAP!
The basics: 1990 Buick Century, 114K miles, 3100 V6 (plenty of power), power windows, power locks, power seats, CD player with upgraded speakers, super clean interior, very clean under the hood.

The good:
All 4 tires are new, come with lifetime balancing
New alternator
New battery
New starter
All gas mileage related sensors were replaced (IAC, Oxygen sensors, mass air sensor, etc.)
K&N style cold air intake
Newer muffler
New Pioneer CD player
New Pioneer 6.5" speakers
New fuel filter
Oil changed every 3000 miles
All maintenance records since the day it was purchased
Non-smoker, both owners

The bad
-Small crack in windshield, in upper left corner so it still passes inspection without a problem, does not leak, make noise, or impair vision at all.
-Paint is fading and flaking off in a couple areas. Easily touched up if it bothers you.

All the bells and whistles and lights work on this car. Every dash light, button, function, etc, all work properly. I'm just selling it to get some of my $ back out of it. $1500 obo. Great car for a student, teenager, or just to put around town in. If you have any problems the first 5,000 miles I'll take care of it. Any interest, come look at it, PM me, or call me (336) 971-8435. Thanks for looking!

Not the best pictures, but I'll to get some more.

IMG_4447.jpg

IMG_4445.jpg

IMG_4444.jpg

S5000137.jpg

Back