• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Wheeling video

Nice scenery but I don't think trail would even rate a #3!

Haha I knew Rcp was going to say that.
Myself I was thinking spotters for that. We drag cattle trailers through more hardcore stuff

But my othere thought was video often doesnt show true perspective

I'm sure it's much steeper and gnarly.
Damn nice rigs in the vid.

Wich ones yours

You are ahead of me by miles. I tend almost never wheel my jeep it just sits in the garage as I work on it.

Mine is the black 90 XJ Rob has the silver 2001 XJ

Prior to the XJ I did my best in a 2wd VW Vanagon, slightly lifted do to slightly larger street tires (about 10% larger dia. and gas assist shocks) Ran the old van thru Death Valley and got it to places that the 4wd drive folks were amazed at, with no damage!

Got the XJ near 2 years ago after Rob got the silver XJ.

The XJ is very capable.

Nice video, very scenic trail. Any day offroad is a good day, who cares what the trail is rated.
What camera was used?

Thanks for posting.

This is why I like my Ox Locker.

I think what is being mistaken for a compressor cycling on and off is that you hear my brakes squeaking as I let on and slightly off them. Some of the down slopes were so steep as to require both feet on the brake pedal. It took full pedal effort to hold the jeep on them hills, and Both of us have four wheel discs!

The ARB is not leaking.

Back