• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PSA!!! Major Importance!!

Just send the donuts to me. I will take care of them for you.

:D

Sorry. They all had holes in them. I'm guessing it was mice.

The worst part about having holes in them is that the calories leak out. It is the same problem with broken cookies.

But if you eat a whole bunch of them you can manage to compensate for the lost calories.

This Friday is Jelly Filled Donut Day. Those help make up for the ones with holes in them.

The worst part about having holes in them is that the calories leak out. It is the same problem with broken cookies.

But if you eat a whole bunch of them you can manage to compensate for the lost calories.

This Friday is Jelly Filled Donut Day. Those help make up for the ones with holes in them.
You better show up to calico with a box of jelly donuts!

Then someone would expect me to share.

Oh no.

I am keeping them all right here.

Yowp!

I nearly missed this.

Today is National Donut Day.

Fortunately for me, my local Albertsons has a big display in the front of the store. Buy Don Francisco coffee and get a dozen donuts for free. The Bride drinks coffee. Good enough for me. I even went to a second Albertsons.

Of course I am going to have to go get more donuts tomorrow. Tomorrow is National Jelly Filled Donut Day.

Life is good.

Mmmmmm....year old donuts. Crunchy.

Back