• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

This is driving me nuts...

mdl

NAXJA Forum User
Well I finally got that transfer a few weeks back since my boss was making nazi jokes all the fawking time. Well this place is pissing me off too. They have me working 6 days a week with these stupid hours. This is a full time job and this is what they give me...

Sunday: 10am-6pm
Monday: 4pm-9:30pm
Tuesday: 9am-4:30pm
wednsday: off
Thursday: 9am-4:30pm
Friday: 4pm-9:30pm
Saturday: 4pm-9:30pm

So as you can see I have to work both weekend days, friday night, and have only one day off.

Hmm... Nazi jokes or fawking shitty hours?

mdl said:
Well I finally got that transfer a few weeks back since my boss was making nazi jokes all the fawking time. Well this place is pissing me off too. They have me working 6 days a week with these stupid hours. This is a full time job and this is what they give me...

Sunday: 10am-6pm
Monday: 4pm-9:30pm
Tuesday: 9am-4:30pm
wednsday: off
Thursday: 9am-4:30pm
Friday: 4pm-9:30pm
Saturday: 4pm-9:30pm

So as you can see I have to work both weekend days, friday night, and have only one day off.

Hmm... Nazi jokes or fawking shitty hours?

What do you work at Safeway or something? Them are some crappy hours and the way the times are sceduled out.

12GaugeXJ said:
What do you work at Safeway or something? Them are some crappy hours and the way the times are sceduled out.

Holy fawk, I was thinking the same thing. :D:D:D "Damn, those look like the hours Safeway gave me the week I quit..."

beer is cheaper on tuesday nights:)

FarmerMatt said:
Were you personally offended by the nazi jokes? You could claim harrasment or "predjudece"...:looser:

Actually yes I was. It really pissed me off and I allready threatened court. So I got the transfer. I'm just venting about those shitty hours. I'm going to call my boss and tell her outright "No way in fawking hell I'm going to work those shitty hours.".

mdl said:
Actually yes I was. It really pissed me off and I allready threatened court. So I got the transfer. I'm just venting about those shitty hours. I'm going to call my boss and tell her outright "No way in fawking hell I'm going to work those shitty hours.".

o yeah bosses really love it when their new employees show up with that

you could claim that they are retaliation or mistreating you because you filed a complaint for harassement.

that happened to me once. i filed a complained, but was afraid that my boss would harrass me after that, and my lawyer said that they wouldn't dare, otherwise i could report that and the shit would hit the fan. surprisingly i never did hear any problems after that.

Try wokin Best Buy, as long as your manager is better than mine, they're decent. I'm full time and with the old manager was getting 36-46 hrs a week, and worked decent shifts, always got at least 2 days off. Now its not so great, but hopefully its just growing pains with a new manager...

Rule #1 when you're dealing with harrasment or prejuduice:
Don't threaten anything, They'll see you as a liability and then do whatever possible to make you quit on your own. It's hard to prove that you got shit hours because of your threatened lawsuit. You should have just gone and gotten a free lawyer from the Gov. and done it, you would have gotten whatever you wanted, and would have been pretty much untouchable.

Well just remeber. This isn't compusa compusa. I am part of a service contracter who leaces technicians out to companys. I don't technically work for compusa we just work inside the building. Which is why these hours are bull shit.

Back