• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Valentines Day fun - My daughters 3rd b-day

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
My daughter turned 3 on the 29th, and with me and the wifes busy schedules we havent been able to get around to having a party yet. So, we're doing it Sunday. Nothing big, just a bunch of screaming 2 year olds having a good time.

kind of like a BSC party without the booze and foul language :D

If any of you with little ones would like to stop by you are more than welcome, no need to bring gifts or anything just a day in the park watching the kids have fun. we'll be getting started around 1pm.

Give me a call in the AM if you are interested and I'll give you directions. its near my house off the 405 & crenshaw in torrance.

sorry for the late notice ;) For those of you who don't have my number it's on the first page of the recovery thread that is stuck at the top of the socal forum :D

will do, thanks Dean :D

we're up to 21 kids so far, should be a blast.... or a nightmare depending on whether or not the kids get along lol.

I wanna see the pics of you in a clown suit.

Thanks for coming up Dean, good to see you again :D

Kids had a great time. Happy Valentines day folks :cheers:

No prob man...it was great hanging with you and your family! Hope your daughter likes the orange rhino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No prob man...it was great hanging with you and your family! Hope your daughter likes the orange rhino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle Ryno strikes again :D

bday5.jpg

Was the park kinda like crawfords camp with a nice rock pile for the "grown ups"? ;) happy 3rd bday

Back