• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Overhead Console Wiring Harness

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for what the title says. I have one but I botched it horribly during install and have no wiring for the visor mirrors now. Anyone has one let me know. Um.... Pre 97 too.
Thanks,
Collin

CollinM said:
Looking for what the title says. I have one but I botched it horribly during install and have no wiring for the visor mirrors now. Anyone has one let me know. Um.... Pre 97 too.
Thanks,
Collin
I am am looking for the samething except it has to be for a 1997 only. Sorry for hyjacking. If all you need is for your visor mirrors to work, you can just run a constant hot wire up to them from anywhere you want. A friend had to do this for his and it works great.

I gots one, but I will have to check to see if is still complete. I went through a fit and just started cutting crap out last summer.

Thanks for the offer, I have the console and it works fine I just want an unbotched wiring harness.

imma honky said:
I gots one, but I will have to check to see if is still complete. I went through a fit and just started cutting crap out last summer.
If this is out of a 97 or 98 I would like to buy it. all I need is about 3" of good wire at each plug in.

If Imma Honkey has the complete one I want it.

Yeah not tring to step in front of you, but a 97 or newer will not work on a 96. By all means if it will work for you it's yours.

Big Bear said:
I am am looking for the samething except it has to be for a 1997 only. .

[Start Hijack]
This might help out a bit.
www.paceenterprises.us
Click on the Projects Tab.
[End Hijack]

Back