• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

iron rock long front long arm upgrade: ZJ

grandrunner

NAXJA Forum User
ok so here is the story, i love my iro arms and never had a single problem or have any bolts come loose. this is off my 95 zj with the 2hole tranny mount on the crossmember.

i just did a hp30 axle swap with a tnt hd truss, unfortunately the uca does not reach the new raised mount on the truss so im going to get a new la kit. ironrock said for 200 bucks they can send a new gusset and adjustable upper arm and i can hack it and weld it myself but i really dont want to do that.

so here up for sale are the arms and crossmember and all hardware, have had them on since february of this year, only wheeled it once at the tds jeep run, once locally, and a trip to glamis. probably has about 1000 miles on them if not less and mostly on road, i dont drive this during the day because i have a work truck so this is more like my weekend driver. so im askin 500bucks for the arms + shipping.prefer pick up because i really dont want to ship but as long as its not on my dime i guess it can work. so just pm me on here or email to [email protected] my name is ryan locatesd in so cal, palm springs area.

HERES A LINK TO MY BUILD OR PICS. page 1 and 3 have pics.

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1025839

:confused1Dude go buy a real jeep, you know a XJ:confused1.. Then your screw ups would work on mine..:)..This is how i get free parts...:D.. Send them to school an see what happens

Back