• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey guys!

AG74683

NAXJA Forum User
New to the XJ scene. Driven a TJ for the last 3 years or so, and decided its time for a little more creature comfort. These fancy glass windows sure are nice!

Anyways, figured Id pop in and say hey. Im from Hickory, NC. Currently going to school up here at Appalachian State. Great forum here, LOTS of information :laugh:

Welcome to the party. Now.....let's see some pics!!!

Welcome, there are a few of us in NC but were getting bigger. Were all spread out too but that's ok. Would love to have a meet and greet sometime before winter is here. But you definitely have to post pics of the rig! We are eagerly awaiting.

Welcome aboard!

PA170060.jpg

PA170061.jpg

Gonna be changing out the tires in the next two weeks or so. Beyond that I dont have too much in store for this one. Its too clean.

And for the ones with good eyes, thats an NAXJA sticker on the back passenger side window :)

Oh yeah, should mention....its a 99.

Very nice. I went to App. You will certainly enjoy the XJ compared to a TJ come winter time. There is good wheeling in Mountain City TN, or if you prefer exploring, head down Globe Rd and into the Pisgah and Wilson Creek area for fireroad driving.

That is a sweet looking rig. Who on NAXJA did it come from?

HXCJohnny. I dunno if he comes on here much.

Its really in nice shape. Compared to my rusty TJ though, anything is :)

You do realise that you must now go from black to RED!

it means you pay to be a member in naxja and when you do your name gets to be red and you get cool access like getting your own avatar and a sig...

Yes it helps support our club. This is a club you know. Not only that the past owner was supose to remove that sticker, IMSC.

Back