• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Firewood, etc.

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
Anyone know if there is/are person/s that are offering cords/partial cords for firewood again?

Just like last year, craigslist ftw! ;)

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/for/4371446373.html

Bundles $5. I sell firewood in 1/8 Cord $40 and 1/4 Cord $80. Call Ryan @ 909-534-9156. Free delivery in Big Bear Area or text me. Thanks. I have mixed firewood, Burns all night. Don't have to get up to keep warm. We also sell bundles of firewood for $5 each. Don't buy the firewood at the stores because you will pay more and their firewood is all gone after 45 minutes. Our firewood burns all night.

might want to make sure it can actually be delivered. The "ladies" running the campground last year seemed to think it was better customer service to make me carry the 1/3 cord into the Cg in my jeep, rather than let the truck make the delivery

Just like last year, craigslist ftw! ;)

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/for/4371446373.html

Bundles $5. I sell firewood in 1/8 Cord $40 and 1/4 Cord $80. Call Ryan @ 909-534-9156. Free delivery in Big Bear Area or text me. Thanks. I have mixed firewood, Burns all night. Don't have to get up to keep warm. We also sell bundles of firewood for $5 each. Don't buy the firewood at the stores because you will pay more and their firewood is all gone after 45 minutes. Our firewood burns all night.

My buddies and I will be up at the campsite Thursday night. Would you be available to possibly deliver a 1/4 cord to our campsite on that night?

PM me if you think this is doable.

My buddies and I will be up at the campsite Thursday night. Would you be available to possibly deliver a 1/4 cord to our campsite on that night?

PM me if you think this is doable.

You need to contact the person he posted info about. They are the ones in big bear that offer the svc.

Anyone find out if deliver to the camp ground is possible?

I think he is saying, you should call and see if they deliver?

They do deliver, however, last year the people at the campground did not allow them to enter the campground. So, Sean had to load the wood in his heep and unload at the campsite.

Back