• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ExTankerGuy

ExTankerGuy

USAF Retired
NAXJA Member
My name is J.R. and I am a Jeepaholic. I'm currently on my 3rd American Motors product. (2 CJs and now my XJ) I will always have a soft spot for a bad ass CJ, but really love the capabilities of my XJ.

I am currently serving on active duty in the Air Force. :us: I have a little over 21 years in. I plan on retiring next summer and heading home to Indiana to finally live around some family...

My name is Dustin and I am a junkie for anything with wheels. I am on my 3rd 4wd vehicle and my first XJ. I love it except for that no frame part.

I am currently serving on active duty in the Air Force. :us: I have a little under 5 years in. I plan on retiring some year and moving the hell out of the south.

JR- Good luck on that retirement part. You got your A&P?

This is true southtexasxj, and we have tried a few times to encourage this kind of activity. The responisbliity has to be ultimately taken up by members near each other, or it won't work.

Back