• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce You and your Jeepspeed / Prerunner

Hey everyone, I've been lurking in the forum for years now and have gleaned tons of useful information. We are getting ready to start our first year of racing in Jeepspeed, we are H Bomb Racing 1780. Here are a couple pictures of our rig.

995241_495309563921352_1041914203_n.jpg

13008_495312413921067_578822018_n.jpg

It's not ready just yet, we still have some work to do but we will be ready to race the Parker 425 on Feb 1st. I might start a thread elsewhere to post more pics. I feel like I actually have something to contribute to the forum now.

Hello all! the names Robert but I'm also known as Dirtcrew3....Been lurking around for a while and finally decided to join. A couple of months ago, I bought a '94 XJ since my YJ is in the middle of being 4-linked and will not be done anytime soon. I wanted something I could run around with and still have fun. The plan for the XJ it is build it similar to Jeepspeed rules, but keep it barely street legal. You guys will see more when I start a build thread on it. Lots of cool rigs here to give me inspiration... Anyway, Looking forward to meeting all of you.....

The day I bought it.....

IMG_3086.jpg

a>

IMG_3097.jpg

IMG_3086.jpg

IMG_3086.jpg.html

Last edited:
Sorry guys, guessing there must be a pre-post quota before I'm allowed to insert images....:patriot:

Fixed.....

Last edited:
No sir, we just dont have an internal image host, you have to use photobucket, imageshack, etc.

As youve figured out.

Welcome aboard, looking forward to a build thread should one occur.... =)

Whats up everyone, been digging through these forums since I got my first Jeep and cant get enough. Im not sure if this belongs here but my plans are for a prerunner. Here is a pic of my 89 the day I got it for 800 bucks.

Here it is after a 4 inch rustys lift I scored at the junkyard.

Finally after three years of the best and hardest wheeling I have done I decided its grinder time.

And these are my dreams of a crazy prerunner build in the makings. Let me know what you guys think

Good morning everyone. My name is Matt, I am from Coventry RI. I just picked up my self a 96 XJ. Stock for now, going to be building it over the winter. I am the event director for Ocean State Jeepsters here in RI. Got few questions I need help with. Thanks in advance.

Here is my Jeepspeed project. Going for dual purpose. So far has deaver coils and deaver f31 leafs and bilstein 5150's in front

My build thread is in the Sierra Chapter under "Project Second Chance"

I understand how shocks work. A 2.0 shock wouldnt do much better on the front of a XJ. Ill be getting some 3.0 kings when I can. I also have a Jeepspeed racer. I have been racing for about two and a half years.we carry Rancho and Walker Evans. the RS9000X are way cheaper then the W.E.s . Like i said ill probably be getting better shocks as soon as my budget allows for it.

Hiii all,

It's a BigOffroad 8" FlexE pack with an extended 1/2 leaf on top. Pin flipped around to run under the axle. Also have Rocky Road shackles which are 6" eye to eye. I have a terrible shackle angle and it doesn't work as well as I'd like. I'm hoping that relocating the shackles will make a huge difference.

Hey guys, my name is Michael and I'm 19. After I had my car stolen with all of my dive gear this summer I went out and bought a jeep with the insurance money. I now drive a 1992 Cherokee Laredo. The owner before me installed Pro-Comp MX6 and I believe he lifted the front by 2.5 inches. It's currently sitting on 31 inch all terrain. This is my first jeep and I don't no too much about off-road vehicles but I'm planning on turning this into a jeepspeed. Wish me luck.

Hello All, Steveo from Los Angeles here. Here are a few pics of my wanna be Jeepspeed. :dunce:
http://www.cherokeeforum.com/g/album/4599290

1992 2WD 4.0L, 5 Speed, 5" Lift (RE 4.5" Coils, RE 3.5" Leafs, 1" Zone Boomerang Shackles) Rusty's Off-Road: Adjustable Track Bar & Drop Bracket, 1" Drop Pitman Arm, Heavy Tie Rod PKG, Adjustable UCA's, .75" Coil Spacers), Rough Country CAD Brackets, RC LCA's, Bilstein 5100's, 63mm Throttle Body, 3rd Gen Bosch 4 Hole Injectors, K&N Filter, Lebaron Hood Vents, APN Header, Magnaflow Exhaust, C8.25 Rear 3.55 Gears, 32x11.5x15 BF Goodrich KO's, 15x8 Eagle Alloys 187s, Hanneman Fenders.

Last edited:
Figured this old girl belongs here.
Benn helping build this jeep for a while now. shes typically in Oregon but has been down in so cal for some fab work, upgrades and desert miles.

1999 4wd, new jasper 4.0, aw4, synergy long arms, RE coils and leaf packs, acos hydro bumps up front, crazyjims old fox 2.0s rebuilt and still kickin ass, currie anti rock, Creative fab truss/gussets, creative fab bumpers, burleson designs mirrors, rock hard cage i hate, corbeau seats, intercom setup, icom ham, tons of little things and tons of big things to go.

1055-181116215152.jpeg

1055-181116215228.jpeg

1055-181116215317.jpeg

1055-181116215408.jpeg

1055-181116215454.jpeg

1055-181116215534.jpeg

1055-181116215123.jpeg

1055-181116215027.jpeg

Back